BACHER & WOLF is a top M&A consultancy. We provide advisory services for clients, looking to buy or sell companies.
The focus of our work is on personal management of our mandates, dedicated commitment and knowing just what is required, when.
The important task of finding an investor for a company requires a fast and problem-solving approach. We see ourselves as a trusted partner for all parties and we are always focused on reaching a successful conclusion.
Together with our client, the company’s employees and the potential investors, we strive to achieve the best possible solution, with enthusiasm, expertise and perseverance. Lean M&A consultancy creates value.
The BACHER & WOLF services focus on finding investors for companies with complex shareholder structures, barriers to growth, insufficient returns, in the course of restructuring or insolvency or that require liquidity in the short term.
BACHER & WOLF looks back on a highly successful history in M&A consulting since 2001. Our track record includes share deals in the context of insolvency-plan proceedings, sales of foreign subsidiaries and asset deals with complex legal structures.
We will be glad to provide you with any details you may require. Members of our Team had the honor to contribute to these successfull transactions (1):
what we do
We specialize in fast national and international investment processes, and we find investors, buyers, cooperation partners, silent and active partners – new sources of equity for companies – also for insolvency administrators. Through years of being active on the market, we have built up numerous international contacts to private investors and atypical buyer groups who are willing and able to recapitalize companies.
Our process management is transparent, fast and simple – you needn’t fear endless paper-wars from us. What we do offer is live reporting from our database, our own electronic data room, accounting services for preparing figures and a network of expert interim managers with a track record of getting the job done.
We quickly find the right target for the investment strategy of national and international investors. This can mean complete company acquisitions or joint ventures, with goals such as entering markets, expanding existing market shares, marketing or using technologies.
After jointly analyzing your search profile, we present you with a selection of suitable companies, approach them for you if desired, and accompany the entire investment process. Our international competence team finds the right person for you to contact – in English, German or Chinese.
As for our operating activities, we offer sector expertise in the fields of automotive, commercial, mechanical and electrical engineering, telecommunications services and construction. This combination enables BACHER & WOLF to efficiently develop concepts for finding potential investors.
We are a flexible team, always looking for better solutions and new developments. We have sound academic qualifications and many years of experience in leadership positions in corporations, small businesses, consulting firms and investment banks. This means we have the necessary background for handling complex corporate transactions.
- Structuring and planning international sales processes and preparing the required information material and company presentations.
- Preparing for selling with a continuation concept and a business valuation to determine the purchase price.
- Identifying, selecting and contacting potential investors and lenders.
- Finding investors to implement insolvency plans (under German law) and insolvency proceedings under self-administration (under German law).
- Live reporting for clients and creditors.
- Access to investors and family offices.
- Our own IT data room system at no extra cost to the client.
- Controlling – objective preparation of business figures, with the aid of a chartered accountant or tax consultant where applicable.
- Attending all appointments and negotiations together with our client.
- Implementing restructuring processes together with experienced interim managers.